Saturday, April 28, 2007

Woke up at 0700 Hr today. Despite having flu, i continue to chase my CSS 608 as it is last day on 28 April 2007. 1930 Hr is the last trip for CSS 608 and it will go into our history book from 1930 Hr onwards!


Darl couldn't wake up today! She was too engross with her sweet dreams. I reached Mountbatten Road at 830Hr and she just woke up!! Darl bought me breakfirst when she reached. Our first MacDonald's Breakfirst along the road! An unique experience indeed!



Saw 9 CSS 608 passed by me but i only got 4 photos! Wasted 3 Hrs for just simply 4 photos! The most interesting thing was a bird bathing on a pool of water!




And also the Flower found on the road side which my Darl love alot!


Fly back to North Vista Alumni Band at 1145 Hr. I was the only Tuba player today; Solo all the way! Was super stress as the band conductor was Mr Tan! Hope that the bass was strong enough for today!

Finally we have given our belated birthday present to Evelyn! Hope you love the present loads! Happy Belated Birthday Evelyn!


Posted By Simple Boi