Sunday, June 24, 2007

Buzz My Day

Buzz My Day

Ytd meet up with my gang (Victor, Bing He, Wei Chuen) at Vivo City for breakfirst before going for Buzz My Day. But before that, I met up with Bing He at Upp Paya Leybar to meet them.

Went to eat breakfirst at Wang Jiao. The foods were really delicious!! Yummy!!

The Teh Peng and the Eggs



The hill of Toast Breads and Teh Peng


Went to take the T-shirt and Bus Guide after that. The largest size for T-shirt is "L"!!! =x Glad that we are small in size!!! wahaha!! The event start at 1100hr sharp!

At Malay Village



At Sri Mariamman Temple


At Chinatown Food Street With 100.3FM and 91.3FM DJ


At Chinatown Heritage


Went to outside The Coffee Bean to slack as the prize giving start at 1640Hr. Fresh milk and skim milk time for me and Bing He!!

Cheers!!! (not beer but milk)


Group photo outside Vivo City


Group photo on the stage



After the event me, Victor, Bing He and Wei Chuen went to the E-Zone arcade at Vivo City. Played Farrari and air hockey. All of us were damn Hiong lar!! Went to Sumo House at Clementi after that and went to NP to slack. Nice to tour around the school!

Took Service 151 and Service 62 to get home. Can you imagine that i reach home from NP to Hougang for 35 Min?? A new record for myself!!

A very long day for me!!

To my 3 'gang' members: Learnt our lessons this time, NEXT TIME, WE MUST WIN!! Our team spirit NEVER ceased!! Gambatte and continue to FIGHT TO THE END for the next challenge!! Jia you!!

-Kenny-