Tuesday, July 24, 2007

23/07/07

Today i got my new phone! YIPEE!!


But it's nt the colour that i wanted, but its okie la. hee!


My poor dearest w800i is only worth $130 due to the many scratches that i've made to it. Sorry my dear orange phony!


I, marilyn chia, hereby promise my darl, kenny ng, that i will take good care of it and leave as little sacratches as possible and best if there's none. No dropping of Hp, no throwing of Hp, no sliding of Hp against the table and lastly always put a soft thing beneathe it before placing it on the table.


Thanks darl for accompanying mi to get and sell my hp! hee.. We went for PS for dinner and we had indonesian rice. It was super nice! with a egg and grilled chicken with their special sauce and of cuz curry rice! Darl insisted on eating tat despite he has no voice. So no choice. HAHA...

After that, we went TCC to chill.

Here are photos taken wit my new hp!



Oreo Mocha Frappe & Mocha Macadamia Frappe







We were using adobe photoshop while my dear played with all our photos!

ROAR OUT LOUD!





My darl wit SPIKE


And NOW EVEN MI?!?!?!?! ROAR!!