Sunday, August 26, 2007

pizza? camera? band? i don't know!

Jus back from "walking" session with dearest qin at sunplaza park. =D

24.08. 07

Although had a long and difficult journey in repariing my darl's beloved camera, but i promised darl will get his camera done up by next week! Dun Worry darling!!!!

Ur cannon powershot s5 will be on its way too! Wahaha!!

Met darl at nite to have dinner. and i have been longing to try e cheesy pizza!!! N here i am!







Haha.. i can admit its veri SINFUL! but its super super YUMMY! hahahahahaha.. Much nicer than mi and darl expected! WHOOO!!


Bought my photo albums at amk central where darl recommended and bused home.


25.08.07


Had "Bend" e whole afternoon as usual. N i had innocently became another part time player for another section. I reali hope i dun screw up the performance. On the day of performance, if you realise some weird and akward sound coming in the middle of no where from a section, please forgive! it must be mi. HAHA.


I seriously need MORE time for my prac!!! goin to "mian bi si guo" for a whole day and master tis! I will try my best and bring up the veri best!


I goin to miss the band after the concert. Be it is peeps from other schools, i do reali hope we will always be together as one band one big family! Its reali great playing so mani nice musics together.


Have been encountering some problems and edvidence found are all against us. Hope all these matter would be solved sooon. I dun wan to create misunderstanding between all parties involving tis.


Okie. some little advertisement for Vista Musical III


Date: 8 Sept 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 5:00 pm to 7:00pm
Venue: North Vista Secondary School Hall
Cost: $8 per ticket


Please revert back to mi or kenny by 30th Aug (Thursday)


Meh meh =P