Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sweetie Muffins

To all lovelies, we are back!

Let me tell you what are some of the things we have been doing so far.

Let mi start wit mr wab:
hmm.. he was real busy with all his projects and today's ICT test on excel. School has jus start few weeks and he is struggling alr! but still must get use to year 2 and 3, all we do is doing projects and meeting deadlines. 加油 wor my darl! Take care too!! BIG huggies :) Still trying to explore and make the fullest use of his Cannon Powershot s5 he bought few weeks ago. Currently we are searching a compact pouch for his beloved camera.

These few sundays we have been meeting out to study and do his projects.
Some photos taken :)




Hmm.. Now is MI! :)

This week is the e-learning week, where i can at last take a short break! I have completed my e learning stuff on monday. Yeah! But i stil have to do my BD project. Today is second day of e-learning alr, did some hse work and baked some muffins!! I have named them: MERRY MUFFINS :)

Presenting: MERRY MUFFINS (Original)


& MERRY MUFFINS (Chocolate) :)


Not forgetting to leave a box for darl ;)


;) Didn't realise mr smiley has a mole!



All done! Happy and satisfied!

Hmm.. going to rate my merry muffins (original) 8/10
&
merry muffins (chocolate) 7/10 :)


Talk abit abt my granny: She's currently doing better now. But having fever every now and then. Doctors are still checking where those virus come from. Although she still cant tok to us, but i can feel that her heart has been always with us. I love u granny.

Going to deliver merry muffins to darl and visit granny later ;)

I still have my BD project to be completed :(

Tml im going to have chalet with all the lovies frens from class 09!! i miss all my sisters so much lar! time to catch up with everything tml! Cant wait! ;)

Updates soon!! :)
CYA