Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the early bird gets the worms =P

Results out

CSB: B
BD: B
OM: B+
IP: B+
TMS: C+
LIT: C+

Sem GPA: 3
Cumulative GPA: 3.114

Diploma awarded


My results have been falling since year 1 sem 1, from 3.346 to 3.114 today. But as long it doesn't fall below 3, i'm happy. Although its still a very low GPA in order to get into uni, but SIM, i'm coming! hahaha

Its was a blink of an eye and 3 years just pass like tat. It seemed like only few days ago where i had my graduation high tea with my sec sch mates! in coming april, it will be my graduation for diploma awarded!

19 years 2 months of life have been wonderful, getting to know ppl from all walks of life, and made many many great friends. Although sch may be tough at times, but there're always these wonderful friends always standing nearby supporting each other. I'm now stepping into another stage of my life, but all my great friends will always be kept in my heart. The memories we share are the greatest souvenirs you guys can ever give me.