Thursday, December 11, 2008

ELVES AT WORK II

ytd.

Shopping with sweetie sis qin was great.
had omu rice, shoped at taka, tangs & PS.
disappointed; didnt get much. managed to get my faceshop facial foam & 1 gift for gift exchange.
lots more to buy...

thanks sweetie for bearing with me through out the last few hrs ytd.
& ur blog post dedicated specially to mi. TOUCHED

no photos; left in office :x


ELVES AT WORK II

supposed to meet mummy at vivo for shopping round II!

but she has to take care of my ah ma cos the maid left suddenly.

Reali kind of sharon to accompany me to vivo to shop for awhile!
(i bet she haven read that post on qin's blog, HAHA)

Subway for dinner was satisfying for both of us!

Thanks sharon! scanned the whole of vivo & managed to get a little gift for another gift exchange,
and i got myself a forever friend mousepad! haha

Legs were tired as usual after a few hrs, home sweet home!

MORE SHOPPING SOON!!
SHOPPING MAKES ME HIGH :)



a little update for my leaves.
ALL CLEARED - 15 (half day in noon), 16, 17, 23, 26, 29, 30, & 31