Wednesday, December 17, 2008

EVIL TWIN SISTER

its my turn now..

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO MY
SWEETIE SIS QIN!
ILOVE YA!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX!!

dec being our fav month of the year :)
yeah!



had been a long & tired day
enrolment at SIM
fringe cutting
back to nv
met up rick to exchange stuff, get my mail & buy some stuff
pass zoo card & cam
argh! hope tml's work wont be bad


KFC & PIZZA for lunch tgt at BDP tml
they are celebrating my farewell (24dec)


16.12.08 was great!
stepped into my year of 2-0
Photos taken would take awhile
awaiting for mr kenny ng to share photos with mi! haha

thanks darling & my family for making my birthday such a good one!
and nt forgetting everyone's wishes
dearie darl. xueyi. rick. chewy. irene. yan. mrchin. evelyn. connie. noi. roan. lynn. serene. qin. jo. ting. jasmine. shuning. sharon. michelle. juvenal. sean. jason. kiat. phoebe. nancy. weegek. my bdp teammates & my fam fam:)

THANKS!
i love u all! thanks!!
im so glad tat each of everyone of u guys are part of my life.
Huggies :)