Sunday, January 18, 2009

BDP Dinner & Dance 2008

Attended my first ever D&D.
BDP OSCAR
overall i enjoyed myself throughout e whole nite! every thing was jus simply fantasitc!
millons & tonnes of photos taken, great emcee, great music and lots of catch up!
e only small tiny bad ting was e food was not very nice.


regreted nt bringing my cam.
these are a few photos photo taken (sneak preview)
rushed hm from band. & ta da!
done up; chop chop fast fast
went to kimage & do up my hair.
waited quite long. & by the time im done. its alr 6.30pm
cabbed down to hilton with irene & surprisingly CHEWY. haha


toilet shots as usual!
tat's me & ross :)
my goody sup & team leader

& of cos mi sharon & irene :)


CELANESE won the best team award!!
quite shocked as there was tough competition.
super happy!
missed those times working time with all these collegues.
my whole team was present last nite too, reali missed them!!!

backed hm. bro took a photo of my messy messy hair.
it looked quite nice at e salon. the hairdresser said tis is a korean style.
but watever. haha.



took down all e pins, and ta da! my hair is super curly!
old old marilyn. haha



reached hm ard 0030hrs.
spend a long time in a bathroom. & its bed time :)
**cant wait to see all the other photos!