Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MEET UPS

I'm back!
before i start with those proj stuff, let mi blog abt my great day today!!
met up with darl after his last paper
look how happy is he. smiling from cheek to cheek e whole day!
went to xin wang hk cafe for a late lunch (:

loved e way how he uses my cam to create those nice colours and took nice pictures of me! tat i ought to learn from him. SHI FU! SHOU WO WEI TU! (:

aftewhich, darl accompanied me to vivo before he headed of to meet edwin to take photos of his long awaited buses!
came just in time tgt with my colleagues!
dined at Mache!
$312, indeed was a super full full meal!!! yummy yummy too!
hope u guys love the simple card i made! although many of us may be separated away from the team, but those memories will never be forgotten. Those great times we have had together! all e best! hope to see you all again soon!!

it was sure a good catch up with all my bdp ex-colleagues. many has been moved to another department/team, some becoming mothers soon, some will be facing new challenges, etc etc...
sure to miss you guys! take care all (: