Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Declare the War

Guess this would be my last post till after exams. Time seriously pass too fast, it just seems like ytd being the first lesson of my sem 2. But in fact, tml is the last lesson. and in less than 2 weeks, i will be taking the final exams. Got a strong feeling my HDs will be flying away further from me this time. Everything seems very new to me this sem, no tut done in class, and of course, things getting tougher. Just keep my fingers crossed, target for this sem is at least all Ds.

26 Oct Macroeconomics 2
28 Oct Risk Management
5 Nov Business Finance
7 Nov Price Theory

Ytd went prawning with uni mates. it was fun and had a great sense of satisfactory. Remembering the first time i went, 3 rods, 3 hours, only 1 pathetic catch. and my rod sharing with bro caught none :( At least last nite i got a handfull of prawns after some expertise guidance from the pros. haha. final result: 6 rods with 70 catches (:

Claudette popped by my house just now. and she is always so adorable, wish to capture every movement of hers. She even brought her terapin over to my house to show us.


Declare the war begin.
Less tv, less online, less outing, less playing with clau/dav, less slacking
work hard!
all the best to me.

Actually, until today, im still wondering if i wan to have birthday bash for my 21st. If im going to plan one, i guess its just goin to be a simple gathering of all my family/friends, coming down tgt to have a good meal tgt. should i??