Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm 21!!

Been quite busy with lots of Birthday Celebrations, Christmas Dinners, Shopping for Christmas gifts etc etc. n I have not been upating my blog lately.

Though its abit late, but still wana take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my family and friends out there. Every single of you who remembered my Birthday. Really thank you for making my 21st a wonderful and joyous one. All your heart warming wishes from sms/fb/msn and presents you all bought/made are muchly appreciated. I jus feel like a fortunate happy girl to know every single one of you all in my life. THANK YOU! ♥ loves!

Most of the photos are up in fb. the very "in" medium to catch everyone's update. To end this post, i have uploaded a video credits to my lovely sisters Roan XinHui Xueyi, made for my 21st. Enjoy. CAUTION: TONNES OF VINTAGE OLD SCH PICS :x